Mercedes W220 Android Radio Upgrade Head Unit Aftermarket
+ Free Shipping
Best Mercedes w220 android head unit aftermarket radio for Mercedes S class w220 1998-2005 year models including S55, S350, S500, S600, etc. It supports steering wheel control with a CAN-BUS decoder. W220 radio upgrade with aftermarket navigation system built-in, we will install igo offline maps for you, it also supports Google maps.
- 3 Years Warranty
- Live Technical Support
- Secure Shopping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- 10% OFF for payment by TT or WU
This android head unit is special for Mercedes S-Class W220 from year 1998 to 2005. There’s a mounting bracket included to fit with our double din w220 aftermarket radio.
Fit for Mercedes Benz S W220 (1998-2005) : S280, S320, S350, S430, S500, S600, S55 AMG, S63 AMG, etc.
Learn more w220 android head unit features
- 7″ digital HD touch screen, 1024*600 resolution
- OEM w220 radio looking design
- Built-in GPS navigation system
- Stable Android 12 system
- Octa-Core CPU, 64GB storage, 4GB RAM, 128GB optional
- Support 3D maps, with external GPS antenna
- Support steering wheel control with CAN-BUS
- Built-in DVD player, not only CD player
- Bluetooth handsfree phone, support A2DP
- FM/AM radio tuner built-in, worldwide
- Support apple carplay and android auto(this function optional)
- 1080P HD video decode playing via TF Card/USB
- 2 SD card slots: one for GPS software, the other for multi-media document
- Compatible with external 500GB Hard Disk via USB port
- OSD Language: English/Russian/Spanish/French/German/Greek/Norwegian/Italian/Indonesian/Turkish/Lithuanian/Latvian etc.
- Support Wi-Fi, also support phone’s hotspot connection
- Support backup camera video display, camera optional
Installation Note: if there’s a fiber optical amplifier in the trunk for your W220, you need to use our 6m long power cable to connect speakers directly and by-pass the fiber optical amp, because this unit does not support fiber optical amp.
You can ask a local Mercedes-Benz dealer to see if you has fiber optical amp or not. Or you can take out the OEM radio and take a photo from the back plug for us to check for you.
There are no reviews yet.