Best quality Mercedes w211 aftermarket radio upgrade for Mercedes-Benz E Class W211 E55 AMG, E300, E320, E220, E420 CDI, E63 AMG, E240, E280, E350, E500, and CLS W219, Mercedes Benz CLK W209, etc.
This w211 android head unit has navigation system built-in. We will install igo maps for your country, free to use navigation once you get it installed in the car.
Apple carplay and android auto function are controlled by a z-link app, this function is optional. If you need it as well, please contact us first.
For those who want to upgrade w211 radio with a backup camera, it’s easy to do that, a HD CCD backup camera special for w211 is also available.
Mercedes W211 Android Head Unit Features
- 7 inch 1024*600 resolution HD screen
- Factory OEM fit, not need any other frames or brackets
- High definition capacitive responsive touch screen
- Pure Android 12 Operation System
- Octa-Cores, Cortex-A53 1.5GHz Frequency high speed CPU
- PowerVR SGX6110 GPU
- High speed storage, RAM 4GB
- 64GB storage, Applied high speed eMMC Flash
- Two USB2.0 ports, Two SD card slots
- Various kind of audio format supported
- Support steering wheel controls, with CAN-BUS decoder included
- Built-in Navigation system, GPS maps for free
- Built-in car DVD player, can watch DVD videos while driving(Turn ON or OFF)
- Worldwide use car radio, FM/AM radio tuner
- Bluetooth function
- With a microphone for handsfree phone calls
- Support A2DP Bluetooth music function
- Phone Book, Call log Support
- Support a w211 backup camera(optional)
- Built-in 4X50W amplifier
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Include a 6m long cable B5 to connect car speakers in the trunk if your car has fiber optic amplifier
- Apple carplay(Android auto) optional
What’s in the package
- Mercedes w211 android head unit
- power cables
- GPS antenna
- USB cable
- RCA cable
- CANBUS decoder box
- radio antenna adapter
Question: I have a 2003 W211 E320 Mercedes with the premium Harmon Kardon stereo with CD changer. I would like to upgrade the system. Would the w211 radio upgrade system be essentially compatible with my car? I have read the CD changer would not work with this system which is fine. Also I have an Android phone and my wife has an Apple. Therefore do I need to purchase the Apple Car play?
Answer: Yes, this Mercedes w211 radio upgrade fits your car. Apple carplay is just optional, if you don’t add it, you are still able to pair with your android phone or iphone for hands free phone and bluetooth music. If you need more features from your phone, then you can add the Apple carplay option.
Question: I have a E200 kompressor and the factory radio is not the same as the other car you show the installation on. I have cd-changer, but there is no navi on my original radio. Will it fit my car and do you know if there is fiber on my car?
Answer: Please send a dashboard picture from your Mercedes E200 for us to check for you(firstname.lastname@example.org).
Question: How can I tell if the head unit in my 2009 Mercedes E550 is fiber optic or not without removing the unit? The current head unit has the 6 disc changer like the question above, is that the tell tale sign?
Answer: The best way to confirm is by checking the rear plug behind the factory radio. If you send us a dash photo from your 2009 E550 w211, we can also check for you.
Question: Do you lose the steering wheel Comand controls with this install?
Answer: This Mercedes W211 Android head unit supports steering wheel controls with a CAN-BUS decoder included to support it.
Question: I recently bought 2006 W211 E350 and I see that the navigation unit installed in this is your unit. Since I’m not the initial owner I don’t have the details of the receipts. I want to update the maps and how do I need? Please suggest
Answer: If your navigation unit was purchased from us, we can provide free maps update. You can send us an email to learn more.
Question: Will the subject unit fit my 2004 E320 Mercedes Benz? is the w211 Android head unit a plug and play or are there modifications to the wiring? Attached are the pictures of the existing unit. I also want to install a backup camera so please provide a suggesting on a camera that fits my E320.
Answer: You can check Mercedes W211 Aftermarket Radio Installation instructions for more information.
And this is a Mercedes w211 backup camera.