Mercedes W203 Android Head Unit Radio Upgrade
+ Free Shipping
Mercedes c class w203 OEM radio can be upgraded with an aftermarket Android head unit. The new w203 radio upgrade comes with an infotainment system and navigation, including car DVD player, Bluetooth hands free phone calling, Bluetooth streaming music, GPS navigation system, Wi-Fi, USB and SD for video or music playing.
It supports steering wheel control with a CANBUS decoder, supports backup camera video input, Apple Carplay and Android auto optional.
- 3 Years Warranty
- Live Technical Support
- Secure Shopping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- 10% OFF for payment by TT or WU
Aftermarket android head unit special for Mercedes c class w203, factory OEM looking after installation. The measurements of the new radio is about 262x241x120mm, if the top width of your oem radio is 251mm, you should install another android head unit.
Mercedes W203 Radio Upgrade Features
- 7 inch high definition capacitive multi-touch screen
- HD 1024*600 resolution
- Android 12 operation system
- 8-Cores 1.5GHz CPU processor
- 64GB Flash Memory + 4GB RAM
- Car DVD player function, support CD discs as well
- Allow to watch DVD videos while driving, settings on or off
- Android GPS navigation function
- Preloaded Android IGO or Sygic GPS maps
- Support Google maps as well
- Bluetooth hands free phone function, phone book
- Support Bluetooth streaming music, A2DP
- Built in FM/AM radio tuner, replace factory W203 radio
- Support RDS for Europe
- Built in Wi-fi Receiver
- Support 1080P HD videos
- USB port for music or video playing
- 2x SD card slots, support GPS maps, music or video
- CAN-BUS decoder included, support steering wheel controls
- Built in 4X45W amplifier, not support fiber optic amplifier
- Support Apple Carplay/Android auto(optional)
- Support aftermarket back up camera(optional)
Note for installation:
If your Mercedes Benz C-Class W203 comes with fiber optic amplifier, this unit does not support fiber optic amp. So we will send you a 6m long cable with 8 speaker wires to connect your four car door speakers directly and by pass the fiber optic amp in the trunk. This long cable is free.
If you follow the above video to remove the w203 radio, then take a photo for us to check the plugs behind, so we can confirm if your w203 has a fiber optic amp or not.
Question: Do you have a head unit upgrade for my vehicle(Mercedes W203 320CDI 2006) that has Apple Ios Carplay function available?
Answer: Yes, this Android head unit fits your car, it has Apple Carplay optional.
Question: I have a 2005 W203 C220 CDI Sedan. Looking for an Android Auto with blue tooth etc… replacement unit for my car.
Answer: This w203 radio upgrade supports Android auto(optional) and Bluetooth(built-in).
There are no reviews yet.