This Mercedes slk r171 Android head unit has car radio, DVD player, GPS navigation system, Wi-Fi connection, Bluetooth hands free phone, Bluetooth streaming audio A2DP, USB, SD, supporting steering wheel controls with CAN-BUS decoder.
You can set wallpaper and change the display and EQ settings. We will send you navigation maps for your country for free as a gift. Besides, future maps update is also free.
Detailed features and specifications
- Android 12 operation system
- High speed CPU processor, 8-cores 1.5GHz
- 64GB high speed eMMC Flash, 4GB RAM
- 7 inch HD capacitive screen, 1024×600 resolution
- Support responsive touch screen
- Support 1080P HD videos via SD card or USB
- Built-in GPS navigation system, with GPS antenna
- With GPS navigation maps for free
- Free maps update when available from us
- Built-in car DVD player, also support CD
- Car radio system, FM/AM, with radio antenna adapter
- Bluetooth hands free phone calls
- Support Bluetooth streaming audio, A2DP
- USB connection, with USB cables
- Two SD card slots, one for music/video, the other for maps
- With CAN-BUS decoder
- Support steering wheel controls
- In-built 4X45W amplifier
- EQ settings: Pop, Rock, Jazz, Classic, Custom
- Wi-Fi connection, with Wi-Fi antenna
- Support back up video input with RCA connectors
- With 6m long cable for car with a fiber optic amplifier
- Apple carplay/Android auto optional
What’s in the package
- Mercedes slk r171 android radio
- Power cable
- GPS antenna
- USB cable
- RCA cable
- Wi-Fi antenna
- CANBUS decoder
- Radio antenna
Note: This Mercedes Benz SLK R171 auto radio does not support a fiber optic amplifier. If your car has it, you need to use our long cable to connect your speakers directly and by pass the fiber optic amp, we will send you this long cable for free, and our unit has 4x45w amplifier built-in.
In order to check if your slk r171 has a fiber optic amp or not, you can try to remove the oem radio, check the plug behind the radio. If there’s just a fiber optical plug not a big square plug, that means your car has a fiber optic amp.
For an SLK 171 with the command audio unit, all your connections are located on the passenger side under the front foot rest area. You will need to pull back the carpet and remove the foot rest support bracket to get to the gateway command unit. From there you will connect the long wiring harness by removing the connections from the gateway command unit. This is also where the radio antenna connection is located.