Mercedes A-Class W176 B-Class W246 GPS Navigation System Touch screen DVD Player Head unit
This head unit is special for Mercedes Benz A-Class W176 and B-Class W246, with navigation system built-in, touch screen operation, 8 inch high definition TFT-LCD screen. 1 din DVD player is optional, if you need, you can choose an externa DVD player box which costs extra US$60.
Buy Mercedes Benz A W176 B W246 GPS navigation unit now get a 8GB SD card with IGO GPS maps for Free!
- Special for Mercedes-Benz A-class W176 and B-class W246 which is with original AUX function
- 8" HD TFT-LCD screen, 800*480 resolution
- Support touch screen
- Keep factory CD player and car radio function
- Extra car DVD player box optional
- Switch between factory menus and new menus on the new screen
- Built-in nav system, with GPS maps for free
- Compatible with 2D/3D map
- With USB, support 1080P HD video
- Compatible with external 500GB Hard Disk via USB port
- SD card slots for music and maps
- iPod connection for iPod and iPhonr 4/ 4S
- OSD Language: English, Russian, Spanish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Portuguese, Turkish, Finland, etc
- Support original steering wheel control
- Support rear view camera video input
- Video & Audio settings
- Mercedes Benz logo at startup
I am interested in installing a device like this one, in order to have GPS and reverse camera.
I am installing it on my own, so I want to be sure how to connect the reverse camera to it. Is it enough to coneect the RCA cable to the back video input in the device or is there additional cables to be connected?
Have you got a connecting diagram?
>> Hi, there's a wiring diagram at the back of the unit. The camera should be powered with 12V reverse light, there's a RCA cable included for back video input. For any other questions you may have please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks. (Posted on 3/21/2017)