BMW X5 E53 Android Head Unit Aftermarket Navigation System
+ Free Shipping
This aftermarket navigation Android head unit fits perfectly BMW X5 E53 1999-2006 year model. It supports steering wheel controls, back up camera video displaying, infotainment system, and Apple carplay/Android auto optional.
- 3 Years Warranty
- Live Technical Support
- Secure Shopping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- 10% OFF for payment by TT or WU
Aftermarket BMW x5 e53 android head unit is custom made for BMW X5 E53 from year 1999 to 2006. It supports steering wheel control and back up camera video displaying, Bluetooth hands free phone calling function for both android phones and iphone. It allso support 1080p and 4K HD videos playing, with android navigation system supporting 3D HD maps.
Besides, it can also fits BMW 5 series E39, because they come with the same dashboard and wiring harness.
Why shop BMW x5 e53 android head unit with us
- The best quality Android head unit for BMW X5 E53, including the external plastic frame and internal hardware. We’re the first manufacturer of aftermarket BMW X5 E53 head unit supplier since 2009. Now It’s upgraded with latest stable Android 12 system, Octa-Core CPU, 64+4GB RAM.
- If you are our customer, not only you will get awesome pre-sales service, but also excellent after-sales service. For any questions before you place an order or while installing, you can feel free to contact us. Rest assured about our service, and you can check reviews from our customers below.
- Perfect fits your car without a gap, OEM looking.
- Supports steering wheel controls with a CAN-BUS decoder included in the package
- Supports aftermarket back up camera video input
- Apple carplay/Android auto optional
- Lifetime maps update is free from DVDGPSNav.com
Check how does it work with this video.
Features and Specifications
- Fit for BMW X5 E53 1999-2006 year model
- Latest stable Android 12 operation system
- 1024*600 HD digital 7 inch capacitive screen
- Multi touch screen operation
- Built in Android GPS navigation system
- Support 3D digital navigation maps
- Bluetooth hands free phone calling function, support both Android phones and iPhone
- Support Bluetooth streaming music, A2DP
- With car DVD player, replacing factory CD player
- Allow to watch DVD videos while driving, you can set it on or off in settings
- With FM/AM radio tuner, replacing factory BMW X5 E53 radio
- With USB connection and USB cable
- Two USB2.0 ports, one support OTG-USB
- 2 TF card slots, one for media playing, one for GPS maps
- 1080P HD video playing via TF Card or USB
- Support steering wheel controls, can-bus included
- Support back up camera video input, backup camera optional
- Built in WIFI module, easy to connect internet
- Support DVR camera(optional)
- Built in 4*50W amplifier, EQ settings
- 1.5GHz frequency high speed 8 cores
- High speed DDR3 4GB RAM storage
- 64GB high speed eMMC Flash, ROM 64GB
- Low Leakage, high performance 28nm HKMG technology
Question: I have a 2005 x5 4.8is with the dsp amp in the boot. Do you have the wire extension to run to the boot? Will it come with the product?
Answer: If your BMW X5 E53 has a wide screen in the dash, we will send you a 6m extension cable to connect your plugs under the trunk for free.
Question: Hi there looking for one of your products. I have an 06 BMW X5 e53 with dsp and stock nav. It is a 40 pin on dsp. Also interested in a rear view camera and if available an obd plug in. Very keen on your product. Finally found something I want. Thanks looking forward to hearing from you.
Answer: You will need to use our 6m long cable to connect your 40 pins plugs under the trunk. You can measure the dimensions from your car license plate light to check if this camera fits your car or choose another camera.
Question: Does this support Android Auto? And am I able to use waze for navigation with this unit?
Answer: The Apple carplay option also supports Android auto. You can use waze for navigation with this unit.
Question: i would like to replace my old sat nav and radio unit to a touch screen but my x5 is ten years old can i send you a photo to see if i can replace it
Answer: Yes, you can send a dash photo to us to confirm if fits your car.
Question: I just purchased a 2006 BMW X5 3.0 here in the United States. What is the best replacement DVD/Navigation/Bluetooth setup to buy which will look great once installed and work?
Answer: This is the best BMW X5 E53 Android head unit, it’s upgraded with 8-Core CPU and latest Android 12 system now. And it has a variety of functions including DVD player, navigation system, Bluetooth, WiFi, USB, SD, steering wheel control, camera video input, and Apple Carplay optional.
Question: I have a 2005 BMW X5 4.4i, it only has the narrow tuner/stereo interface, with the CD player above that, separate, with a flip-up luxury wood cover. Will I have to remove both the tuner, the CD player, and the wood cover for this to fit? Will it fit?
Answer: Yes, it fits your 2005 BMW X5, you will need to remove both tuner and CD and wood cover then install this new e53 Android head unit, you can check installation instructions here.
A must have for my BMW X5. Made a world of difference. Easy installation…includes steering control functionality.
Clive Lloyd –
DVDgpsnav have been most helpful in making sure that I ordered the correct radio for my car. I now have it installed and I am very pleased with its performance. Sarah in Sales did me proud. Thank you Sarah.
I bought BMW X5 E53 Android Radio Aftermarket Navigation Android Head unit for my 2004 E53 from South Africa, i waited patiently for the unit to arrive and i’m happy with the Head Unit and the interface.
I purchased this Android head unit for BMW X5 2005 to replace my first Windows CE unit which was installed 5 years ago. The new Android head unit for X5 looks and works much better than the old unit, screen resolution, touch screen, interface, more functions including wifi, carplay, and new maps. Buetooth streaming works with my Apple phone, GPS is ready to use, you don’t need anything extra for that, i’m very happy with it.
I was looking for a more modern android radio with Carplay for my BMW e53, luckily i found this. It fits my e53 very well and i don’t need any frame or cut wires of installation. UI is friendly to use, support touch screen and steering wheel control. Will i recommend to my friends? Absolutely yes.
Outstanding radio for BMW X5 E53, navigation works well as well as Bluetooth and backup camera and steering wheel control, I really love it.
it’s a good quality android radio and it got right in my BMW X5 2005 year, sounds good and looks great very easy to use.
I bought this to replace my old wince touch screen radio, this Android head unit is the best! Screen resolution is much better and it’s more responsive. Now i can connect wi-fi for online music and videos, bluetooth streaming works perfectly but remember to click the A2DP app, well performing unit!
Jeff K. –
I actually do not like the factory UI. it’s very old, slow, and kind not modern looking, so i upgraded it with this Android unit. My car has a wide factory screen, so i used long cable which was included in the package, I have got some installation pictures from Sarah so that’s not difficult to find the plug under the trunk. Everything looks great, GPS, BT, DVD and Wifi all work well, I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a high quality aftermarket nav unit.
Great android radio, installed it in a 2003 BMW X5, awesome features, image quality is better than 800*480 screen, the FM pickup is very good, bluetooth works well for audio sharing from your phone, have already installed igo maps, GPS works well in United States.