Inbuilt 10.25 inch large HD capacitive screen, navigation GPS system, WiFi, Bluetooth hands free phone calls function, Bluetooth streaming music, USB, this BMW F30 Android head unit is a great touch screen replacement of the factory screen, if you want to upgrade the factory BMW F30 head unit with a large screen, this Android BMW F30 screen upgrade is your best choice.
After installation of this BMW F30 Android head unit in your BMW 3 series, you can still use factory idrive controls to control factory menus which can also be displayed on the new large screen. The new Android menus are touch screen operation, BMW menus can work the same as before. Besides, you can keep using the factory car radio system and CD player.
- 10.25 inch large HD capacitive screen
- Support touch screen operation for new menus
- Original menus can be controlled the same as before
- Keep factory radio and CD working after installation
- Latest Android 13 operation system
- Support installing Android applications
- High speed Helio 8 CORE 8x(4xA73+4xA53) 2.0 GHz CPU
- High speed 64GB eMMC storage, 8GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Apple Carplay integrated, it also supports Android Auto
- Built-in GPS navigation system, external GPS antenna
- Support 3D maps like IGO, Sygic, and Google maps etc
- Pre install Igo or Sygic maps for your country
- Built-in Bluetooth hands free phone calls function
- Support Bluetooth streaming music
- Built-in WiFi module
- With USB ports for music/video playing with USB flash disk, support phone charging
- Support 1080P and 4K HD video display
- Support steering wheel controls
- Support factory rear view camera system or aftermarket reverse camera(optional)
- BMW F30 Android screen unit
- Power adapter cables
- Control box
- USB cable
- Camera RCA cable
- GPS antenna
- Wi-Fi antenna
Question: Is this Android head unit compatible with my 2014 BMW 320i? My current head unit is with 7″ screen. If so, will I still be able to also receive service notifications?
Answer: This BMW F30 Android head unit fits your 2014 BMW 320i. It can also display factory BMW menus, you can switch between the OEM menu and the new Android menu, and it does not change factory function, so your service notifications can still work after installation.
Question: I have a 2015 320i F30 in the UK, with a 7 inch monitor and was wondering if the navigation with this unit replaces the factory fitted? Also, does this allow Video playback through screen mirroring (Android and/or IOS? Do you provide installation instructions with the product? Thanks.
Answer: This 10.25″ BMW F30 Android screen replaces the factory screen. It supports Apple CarPlay and Android auto. You can check installation instructions here.
Question: I have a 2013 F30 328i that currently does not have GPS. First, is this unit compatible and second, will my cd/radio and idrive button still function in the same manner?
Answer: Yes, this f30 Android head unit is compatible with your 2013 BMW F30 328i. Your cd/radio system and idrive button still function the same as before after installation.
Question: My 2014 f30 is already fitted with another brand android player with screen upgrade. But it is not working properly.. i wish to go with ur product. Will that possible??
Answer: Yes, you can replace the current unit with our top quality android screen upgrade.
Question: I have 2013 BMW 328i. no navigation or backup camera. controller has no option to choose NAV. only options available on this controller is AUDIO, MENU, TEL on top and two arrows in middle BACK, OPTION on the bottom. Do I need a different controller if I INSTALL this newer newer android system. How I access new features. Can I install back up camera to this unit, any extra cables or mounting hardware needed. How long is the warranty.
Answer: You don’t need a new controller, just use the factory one. The factory controls, buttons, menus can work the same as before. Yes, you can connect a backup camera with this unit, all necessary cables are included. It has 3 years warranty.
Question: 2014 320i. Our factory radio stopped working, will replacing it with this unit allow it to work again? It’s not a power issue, I think this is a common problem with these cars
Answer: If your problem just come with the original screen, our BMW F30 screen upgrade should work. While if your problem is from the original radio system, I’m afraid this problem will remain the same as before as our unit just replaces your factory screen and keeps the factory radio system working.