Jan 15 2019
Lexus ct200h infotainment system can be upgraded with a 10.25 inch touch screen Android head unit now. It replaces the factory small screen with a new wide 10.25″ HD IPS screen upgrade. If your Lexus ct200h does not come with original screen, you can also cut the top dash to install this 10.25″ screen upgrade Android unit. After you installed Lexus ct200h Android head unit, your original functions like radio and CD player and steering wheel control still work the same as before.
For basic model Lexus ct200h, we have launched another Lexus ct 200h Radio Replacement, it costs less but just compatible with basic not premium model of Lexus ct200h.
10.25″ Lexus Ct200h Android Head Unit Features And Specifications
- 10.25 inch Lexus ct200h HD IPS screen upgrade
- 1920*720 resolution, better than 1280*480
- Full touch screen capacitive panel, also support mouse control
- Latest upgrade: Android 12 system
- High speed Octa-Core Cortex-A53 2.0 GHz CPU
- AdrenoTM 506 GPU
- 64GB ROM(64GB storage), 128GB optional, 8GB RAM
- Keep factory function working, including radio, cd, mouse, swc etc
- Support original Lexus ct200h menu display on the new screen upgrade
- Multi-languages available, English by default
- Support steering wheel control and factory back up camera
- Bluetooth hands free phone calling function
- Support Bluetooth 4.2
- Support Bluetooth phone music
- Support 4K HD Video play
- Support MP3, WMA, AMR, AAC, WAC, APE, FLAC(Digital Audio Effect)
- With 2 USB ports
- Built-in Wireless Apple Carplay and Android Auto
- Support original rear camera or aftermarket camera
- Fits both left hand and right hand driving Lexus ct200h
Note: If your Lexus ct200h infotainment system does not have factory dash screen or mouse control, you can also upgrade ct200h infotainment system with a similar model which comes with a mouse controller included.
You can check the mouse controller below:
How to check if this screen upgrade fits my Lexus CT200h?
The Lexus ct200h’s dashboard is with different versions, some are with original screen, others not, some are without mouse, some are with control mouse. The control mouse may also be different, that’s why we have 3 different Lexus ct200h Android head units, so please send us your car information including a clear dash photo for us to check further, including the main menu from factory screen unit, factory radio/CD system, and the mouse or storage compartment, this photo is for your reference:
You can send your pictures to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
After checked your dash photos as above, we can confirm if this Android head unit is compatible with your car.
If your Lexus ct200h does not have factory screen or mouse control, you should install the other model.
2011 Lexus ct200h Factory Base Head Unit Before Installation:
You will need to cut the top dash to locate the new 10.25″ head unit. By the way, if your ct200h has factory top screen, you don’t need to cut the top dash anymore.
How to install Lexus CT200h Android Head Unit Screen Upgrade?
When you do Lexus ct200h infotainment upgrade, installation is not complicated at all for a professional mechanic, it just replaces the factory screen and it’s just plug and play.
Firstly you will need to take out the left and right decorative trims on both sides. Take out the front panel, remove factory Lexus ct200h radio, install new screen, connect all plugs. For ct200h without factory screen, you will need to cut the top dash to fix the new 10.25 inch screen dash mounted unit. However, if your car has original small screen, just replace it with the new Android screen and use our new frame/bezel, no need to cut dash for installation.
FAQ of 10.25″ Lexus ct200h Touch Screen Android head unit
- Does this Lexus ct200h touch screen android unit supports Apple Carplay and Android Auto?
Answer: Yes, it supports Apple Carplay and Android Auto. The Apple Carplay device also supports Android Auto forAndroid phone. It’s wireless connection via Bluetooth. After many years developing, we can provide stable wireless carplay now. By the way, if you want wired apple carplay, you can also add a Carplay USB device to connect your phone with USB cable.
- Will the stock mouse be functional after the installation of the unit?
Answer: Yes, your stock mouse still works the same as before after installation of our 10.25″ Lexus ct200h Android head unit. Actually, all your factory functions can work the same as before after installation.
- Does the ct200h screen upgrade display all the information that the stock unit display? Like heater temperature and so on.
Answer: Yes, all menus from the stock unit display can display on this new 10.25″ Lexus ct200h Android screen.
- Does it have guarantee? If so, for how long?
Answer: This Android head unit is with top quality, we offer 2 years warranty.
- What about the delivery time?
Answer: We only start to produce the unit after confirmation of the order, so our customers can always get the latest version of our product, not the stock item. The processing time is about 1-3 business days including producing, aging and testing before shipping, and the shipping time is about 3~5 days by DHL or FedEx to major destinations.
Still got a question? You can leave a comment below, or contact us via email: email@example.com, we will reply you very soon in working hours.