Apr 13 2020
If you have a Lexus RX 350 with a small ugly screen, you can upgrade Lexus RX350 radio with an aftermarket 10.25″ or 12.3″ bigger HD Android touch screen head unit. The new Lexus RX 350 stereo upgrade comes with latest Android 9 system, 8-Core Samsung CPU, it also supports Apple Carplay and Android Auto, and back up camera, DVR camera, GPS navigation, etc.
Not only the large touch screen Android head unit for Lexus RX supports Lexus RX 350, but also supports Lexus RX 200, RX 270, RX 400h, RX 450h.
For 2009-2015 year model Lexus RX, the dashboard is compatible with our 10.25″ Android head unit as below.
Note: We also have the frame to fit right hand drive Lexus RX, if your car is right hand drive, please let us know. Below video shows you 10.25″ Lexus RX stereo upgrade for RHD model, it performs the same as the LHD model, just the frame around the screen is different.
For 2016-2019 year model Lexus RX, it should install our new 12.3″ head unit. Because the dashboard is different for different years. We also have Lexus RX radio replacement, if you want to upgrade your factory radio, please send us your car information to us, we will check if it fits your car.
How does it look like after installation of 10.25″ Android screen for Lexus RX?
Features and Specifications:
- Special for Lexus RX 350, RX 200, RX 270, RX 400h, RX 450h, etc
- 10.25/12.3 inch HD IPS touch screen, 1920*720 resolution
- High speed SamSung 8 Core CPU processor
- 32GB ROM(64GB optional)
- 4GB DDR3 RAM
- Latest Android 10 system
- Support split-screen function
- Keeps all factory functions working, steering wheel control, mouse control
- Bluetooth phone call, support Bluetooth 4.0
- Support Bluetooth streaming music
- Built-in navigation function
- We will install latest igo or sygic maps for you
- Maps update is also free from DVDGPSNav in the future
- Also supports Google maps, Waze, etc
- Built-in WiFi
- 1 USB cable with 2 USB ports
- Support 4K video playing
- Support flawless music playing
- Support HD reversing camera and 360 panorama system
- Apple Carplay/ Android Auto optional
- Aftermarket reverse camera optional
- Front DVR camera optional
- Top quality with 2 years warranty
- Download User Manual here
What can Lexus RX aftermarket stereo do for you?
- Keep all factory functions working, including mouse controller, radio and CD system, OEM menus, steering wheel control, factory reverse camera, and so on.
- Replace factory small screen with a new modern super HD IPS touch screen
- Add more features and new Android system into one head unit. It’s with latest Android 9 system, built-in GPS navigation system, Bluetooth phone, Bluetooth stereo music, USB, WiFi, Apple Carplay and Android Auto (optional), aftermarket back up camera(optional), DVR camera(optional).
- Android system, you can download new apps from Google Playstore.
- You can easily play HD videos and top quality music in your car via USB, music/video apps.
- Car computer and Air Conditioning information display
Installation of this Android head unit is very easy, it’s just plug and play. That means, if you are able to remove the factory screen, you should be able to install our new Android screen as well. Besides, if you have any questions while installing, you can also contact us, we will do our best to help you online through facebook messenger or whatsapp.
For 12.3″ model, you can download installation instructions manual for Lexus NX aftermarket Android 12.3″ screen head unit to learn more.
Installation is similar to the 10.25″ aftermarket Android unit.
For 10.25″ model, you can download installation manual here.
How to confirm which Lexus RX head unit fits my car?
As there are different mouse controllers and different screen menus, we have different models for different car models, so we need to check your dashboard picture including the position where the mouse control is, the manufacture year and exact model of your Lexus RX, so we can know which head unit fits and works for your car.
So these are the information we need in order to check the unit for your car:
- exact car model and manufacture year
- take a picture to show your dashboard, including factory screen main menu, mouse control
- You can send to our email email@example.com
Lexus RX Android screen head unit price:
2009-2015 year model Lexus RX:
If your Lexus RX does not have mouse control, the unit price is US$535
If your Lexus RX has mouse control, the unit price is US$599
Apple Carplay which also supports Android Auto: +US$50
DVR camera: +US$40
For 2016+ Lexus RX, you should install our 12.3″ android screen model, the price is different. After confirmation of your factory screen and the mouse or knob controller, we can send you the right price.
We also have Lexus RX front camera, only US$25, you can check it below:
If you still have a question, welcome to leave a comment below, or contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org