Apr 13 2020
If you have a Lexus RX 350 with a small ugly screen radio, you can upgrade Lexus RX350 radio with an aftermarket stereo upgrade, 10.25″ or 12.3″ bigger HD Android touch screen head unit. The new Lexus RX 350 stereo upgrade comes with latest Android 11 system, 8-Core CPU, 64GB storage, 8GB RAM. It also supports Apple Carplay and Android Auto, and back up camera, DVR camera, navigation system, USB, Bluetooth, etc.
Not only the large touch screen radio replacement for Lexus RX supports Lexus RX 350 stereo upgrade, but also supports Lexus RX 200, RX 270, RX 400h, RX 450h.
For 2009-2015 year model Lexus RX, it can install 10.25″ aftermarket stereo Android screen head unit as below.
If your Lexus RX350 is a right hand drive model, the frame around the screen is different, here is the Lexus RX350 stereo upgrade for RHD model:
Below video shows you 10.25″ Lexus RX stereo upgrade. Note: in 2021, we upgraded this head unit with latest UI and software.
For 2016-2019 year model Lexus RX, it should install our new 12.3″ Lexus rx radio replacement. Because the dashboard is different for different years. We also have Lexus RX radio replacement, if you want to upgrade your factory radio, please send us your car information to us, we will check if it fits your car.
How does it look like after installation of 12.3″ Lexus RX stereo upgrade? You can check below picture.
Lexus RX Stereo Upgrade Radio Replacement Specifications:
- Special for Lexus RX 350, RX 200, RX 270, RX 400h, RX 450h, etc
- 10.25/12.3 inch HD IPS touch screen, 1920*720 resolution
- High speed 8-Core Cortex-A53 2.0 GHz CPU processor
- AdrenoTM 506 GPU
- 64GB ROM, 64GB storage
- 8GB DDR3 RAM
- Latest Android 11 system
- Support split-screen function
- Keeps all factory functions working, steering wheel control, mouse control
- Bluetooth phone call, support Bluetooth 4.0
- Support Bluetooth streaming music
- Built-in navigation function
- We will install latest igo or sygic maps for you
- Maps update is also free from DVDGPSNav in the future
- Also supports Google maps, Waze, etc
- Built-in WiFi module
- 1 USB cable with 2 USB ports
- Support 4K video playing
- Support flawless music playing
- Support HD reversing camera and 360 panorama system
- Integrated with Apple Carplay/ Android Auto
- Support wireless Apple carplay
- Aftermarket reverse camera optional
- Front DVR camera optional
- Top quality with 2 years warranty
- Download User Manual here
What can Lexus RX aftermarket stereo upgrade do for you?
- Keep all factory functions working, including mouse controller, radio and CD system, OEM menus, steering wheel control, factory reverse camera, and so on.
- Replace factory small screen with a new modern super HD 10.25″ IPS touch screen
- Add more features and new Android system into one head unit. It’s with latest Android 11 system, built-in GPS navigation system, Bluetooth phone, Bluetooth stereo music, USB, WiFi, Apple Carplay and Android Auto , aftermarket back up camera(optional), DVR camera(optional).
- Android system, you can download new apps from Google Playstore.
- You can easily play HD videos and top quality music in your car via USB, music/video apps.
- Car computer and Air Conditioning information display
Installation of this Android head unit is very easy, it’s just plug and play. That means, if you are able to remove the factory screen, you should be able to install our new Android screen as well. Besides, if you have any questions while installing, you can also contact us, we will do our best to help you online through facebook messenger or whatsapp.
For 12.3″ model, you can download installation instructions manual for Lexus NX aftermarket Android 12.3″ screen head unit to learn more.
Installation is similar to the 10.25″ aftermarket Android unit.
For 10.25″ model, you can download installation manual here.
How to confirm which Lexus RX head unit fits my car?
As there are different mouse controllers and different screen menus, we have different models for different car models, so we need to check your dashboard picture including the position where the mouse control is, the manufacture year and exact model of your Lexus RX, so we can know which head unit fits and works for your car.
So these are the information we need in order to check the unit for your car:
- exact car model and manufacture year
- take a picture to show your dashboard, including factory screen main menu, mouse control
- You can send to our email firstname.lastname@example.org
For 2016+ Lexus RX, you should install our 12.3″ android screen model, the price is different. After confirmation of your factory screen and the mouse or knob controller, we can send you the right price.
We also have Lexus RX front camera, you can check it below:
If you still have a question, welcome to leave a comment below, or contact us via email: email@example.com