Jan 15 2019
Lexus ct200h stereo can be upgraded with a 10.25 inch touch screen Android head unit now. It replaces the factory screen with a new larger HD IPS screen, if your ct200h does not come with original screen, you can also cut the top dash to install this 10.25″ Android screen. After you installed Lexus ct200h Android head unit, your original functions like radio and CD player and steering wheel control still work the same as before. For basic model Lexus ct200h, we have launched another 7″ Lexus ct 200h Radio Replacement, it costs less but just compatible with basic not premium model of Lexus ct200h.
10.25″ Lexus Ct200h Android Head Unit Features And Specifications
- 10.25 inch IPS screen
- 1280*480 resolution
- Full touch screen capacitive panel
- Android 7.1 system
- Octa-Core Samsung Cortex-A53 CPU
- 32GB ROM, 2GB RAM
- Keep factory function working, including radio, cd, mouse, etc
- Support original menu display
- Support steering wheel control and factory back up camera
- Bluetooth hands free phone calling function
- Support Bluetooth 4.0
- Support Bluetooth phone music
- Support 1080P HD Video play
- Support MP3, WMA, AMR, AAC, WAC, APE, FLAC(Digital Audio Effect)
- With USB port
- Support Apple carplay and Android auto
- Support original rear camera or aftermarket camera
- Fits both left hand and right hand driving Lexus ct200h
unit price: US$620
15% discount for payment by bank transfer or western union.
The Lexus ct200h’s dashboard are with different versions, some are with original screen, others not, some are without mouse, some are with control mouse, the control mouse also may be different, that’s why we have 3 different Android head units for Lexus ct200h, so please send us your car information including a clear dash photo for us to check further, including the main menu from factory screen unit, factory radio/cd system, and the mouse or storage compartment, this photo is for your reference:
After checked your dash photos as above, we can confirm if this Android head unit is compatible with your car.
How to install Lexus CT200h Android Head Unit Screen Upgrade?
Installation is not complicated at all for a professional mechanic, it’s just plug and play, firstly you will need to take out the left and right decorative trims on both sides, take out the front panel, remove factory Lexus ct200h radio, install new screen, connect all plugs. For ct200h without factory screen, you will need to cut the top dash to fix the new 10.25 inch screen unit, if your car has original small screen, just replace it with the new Android screen.