Jun 12 2019
Lexus ES owners, are you interested in upgrading the factory small screen with a new big screen Android multimedia navigation system? In this article, I will introduce you the aftermarket touch screen Android head unit for Lexus ES including models of Lexus ES200, ES300h, ES250, ES350, ES240.
In summary, there are two different models available. Firstly, the unit with 10.25″ HD screen is for 2013-2017 Lexus ES200, ES300h, ES250, ES350, ES240. Secondly, the other Android head unit for Lexus ES is 2018 model, it’s with bigger 12.3″ HD screen because the dashboard is different.
Need to know what’s the difference? Generally, they are for different dashboards of Lexus ES in different years.
The below picture shows you the 10.25″ touch screen Android head unit for 2013-2017 year Lexus ES.
And this photo shows you the 12.3″ Android head unit for 2018 Lexus ES and newer model.
Specifications and Features
- Fits perfectly for Lexus ES
- You will not lose factory functions after installation
- Screen size: 10.25, 12.3 Inches
- Screen Resolution: 1920*720
- Android screen: touch screen
- CPU: 8-Core Cortex-A53 Frequency, 2.0 GHz
- RAM Capacity: 8GB
- ROM: 64GB storage
- Operating System: Latest Android 11 system now
- Bluetooth: Support Bluetooth 4.0
- Bluetooth hands free phone calling
- Bluetooth stream music with your phone
- Support 1080P HD Video playing
- Support MP3, WMA, AMR, AAC, WAC, etc, APE, FLAC(Digital Audio Effect)
- Support original car information display
- Support steering wheel controls
- Keep and use original buttons/ mouse controls
- Keep and use original car radio system and CD player
- Android GPS navigation system
- Support iGO, Sygic, Waze, Google maps
- Mirror-link function, easyconnect
- USB connection for music and video playing
- Support Apple Carplay(optional, extra US$50, also support Android Auto)
- Support original backup camera and aftermarket backup camera display
- You can download the user manual here.
Both models replace the factory small screen with a large Android screen. In addition, they both keep factory functions working, including car radio, CD player, mouse controls, steering wheel controls, and other buttons.
It’s very easy to install. You don’t need to modify the dashboard or any wires for installation, just plug and play. So if you are able to remove the Lexus ES factory screen, you should also be able to install this new Lexus ES Android screen as well. You can check 10.25″ Lexus ES Android Screen Installation Instructions here.
Thanks Wallace from USA who took this video as below after installed our 10.25″ Android screen in his 2013 Lexus es350:
Which Android head unit fits my Lexus ES?
As we already known, the two models are for different dashboards. So you can compare with your original dashboard, the difference is obvious. If you have any doubts, just feel free to contact us. You can send a dashboard photo from your Lexus ES for us to check for you. In the meantime, please also send us your car model and manufacture year.
So you can send us your car information including:
- Car model and manufacture year
- A clear dashboard photo from your car including your factory screen main menu and your mouse control.
- Our email is email@example.com
Then we will check for you and send you the right model and send you a quote.
How to buy the right Android head unit for my Lexus ES?
If you want to upgrade the original small screen with aftermarket navigation system and a larger HD screen, congratulations you have found the right place to go. We are the manufacturer of this kind of Android head unit for Lexus series including Lexus CT200h, Lexus ES, Lexus NX, Lexus RC, Lexus RX, Lexus UX, Lexus IS, Lexus GS. All are with top quality, 2 years warranty.
Firstly, you can send us your car information, then we can check and make sure which unit fits and works for your car.
After confirmation of the car information, you can send us the shipping address, and the payment method you use, we will offer you the price and the shipping cost for your country, and help to place an order for you.
Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
By the way, you can also leave a comment below.