Jun 6 2018
Suzuki SX4 is sold since 2006, available as a sedan and hatchback. As the first generation of Suzuki SX4(from year 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013), nearly all Suzuki SX4 stereo does not come with a wide screen and Bluetooth and GPS system. So if you want to upgrade the SX4 stereo with a multimedia GPS replacement which offers you not only car radio and CD player, but also many cool modern features including Bluetooth, GPS, USB, SD, WiFi, Android system, DVD and back up camera video, you can consider a new quality Suzuki SX4 Android head unit.
You may have seen our Wince system or Android 5.1 system Suzuki SX4 radio before, now it upgrades with Android 7.1 and 8.0 operation system now. New hardware, new software, old price!
Below is the Android 7.1 Suzuki SX4 Stereo Head unit
And this is the Android 8.0 Suzuki SX4 head unit:
Specifications of this Suzuki SX4 Android stereo
- Android 7.1 OS(Android 8.0 OS optional)
- Rockchip PX3 Cortex A9, 4 cores CPU(Rockchip PX5 Cortex A53, 8-cores optional, for Android 8.0)
- Main Frenqency:1.6GHz
- Capacitive multi-touch screen
- Screen Pixel : HD 1024*600
- RAM:SAMSUNG 2GB DDR3(4GB optional)
- Nand Flash : 16 GB(32 GB optional)
The Suzuki SX4 Android head unit replacement fits perfectly both hatchback and sedan models, and both left hand driving and right hand driving are supported.
Features You will Love
- OEM factory looking, perfectly fits Suzuki SX4 without a gap
- Firstly it’s built-in region-free car DVD player, replacing the factory CD player, so the new Suzuki SX4 Android stereo can also play videos through a DVD disc, not only CD music.
- Large& wide HD screen: it allows you to watch a movie in the car, supports HD 1080P videos, and can connect an aftermarket back up camera.
- GPS navigation system: GPS function is built-in, pre-installed Android GPS maps for your country, ready to use navigation once got it installed.
- Bluetooth feature not only provides you Bluetooth hands free phone calling but also supports Bluetooth streaming music with your Android phone or iPhone.
- It supports steering wheel controls
- Want to install a back up camera? No problem, it has rear view video input with RCA connector
- Support car DVR, DVR optional
- Built-in WiFi function, you can run a wifi hotspot from your phone and connect to the stereo
- USB and SD: more sources to play music and video
- Mirror-Link function: support both Android phone and iPhone
- Wallpapers can be customized
Buy this Android head unit here: https://www.dvdgpsnav.com/android-suzuki-sx4-radio-dvd-navigation-gps-bluetooth-1024-600-hd-touch-screen-1080p.html
Will it fit my car?
This Suzuki SX4 Android stereo replacement fits and works for 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 year model Suzuki SX4 hatchback or sedan.
For 2014 year S-cross model, we have another head unit fits, if you need you can contact us we will send you pictures and other information. In some countries Suzuki SX4 was named Fiat Sedici, so it also fits Fiat Sedici.
How to Install?
Installation is very easy as other head units, in general, it’s plug and play for installation, it comes with an adapter power cable to connect to the original harness, plus some other cables for external USB, GPS antenna, radio antenna. For a professional car stereo shop, the mechanic or technician should be able to install it in an hour or so, installing a rear backup camera setup at the same time and that part took probably about 2 hours of work.
You can check our previous post shows you step by step installation instructions here:
After installation, how does it look like?