Jul 22 2015
If you are going to replace your factory CD player and radio in the dash for your Toyota RAV4, you may want to know how to install it firstly. The installation for aftermarket Toyota rav4 dvd player is very easy, just follow the below steps so that you can know more about installation.
For 2013~2015 year model, please check this post: Installation Guide Toyota RAV4 Navigation System Touch Screen 2013 2014 2015 Year
1. Please use professional removal tools, remove the right and left panel near the factory radio with plastic knife, that’s very easy to pry the top of the original car CD panel.
2. then remove the four screws after you remove the panels on both sides
3. Take out the original CD player, then unplug the cables behind the factory CD and radio.
4. Plug the power cable with the Toyota rav4 dvd player and the other end with the factory plug, connect the radio cable, you don’t need to cut wires for installation, connect the GPS antenna, and put it at the top right of the dashboard
5. Push the new Toyota rav4 gps radio into the dash, tighten the fours screws
6. Install back the front panels. both left and right panels
7. Then you can turn on the Toyota rav4 dvd, test every function, especially for radio, so that you can make sure if you connected the radio antenna correctly.
Are you interested in aftermarket DVD GPS for your Toyota Rav4? If yes, you can check this toyota rav4 dvd gps which comes with new software and firmware in 2015.
For further information you may need, you can check this video on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAWU4Kz4HNw