Best Audi Q5 Android screen upgrade with latest Android 11 system, Octa-core CPU, 64GB+8GB RAM, navigation system, Apple carplay and Android auto.
It supports touch screen operation, retains all factory functions including steering wheel control, center console buttons, backup camera, etc.
Take a look at this video to learn more.
Installation Note: Factory AUX function is very important, because the music sound from this new Audi Q5 head unit upgrade transfers to car speakers through original AUX mode.
If your Audi Q5 comes with a 30 pins AMI connector for AUX, you should buy an AMI AUX cable to activate your AUX mode. For more information you may need, you can contact us to learn more.
For different original configuration, the LVDS plug from the Audi Q5 is different. Please send a dashboard picture from your Audi Q5 for us to check for you, so that we can produce the unit with the right LVDS plug for your car.
Audi Q5 Android Head Unit Features
This 7″ OEM looking Audi Q5 Android head unit also works with Audi A5 and Audi Q5 premium models. Learn more features below.
- Fits Audi Q5, A4, A5 left hand driving models with MMI or AMI AUX
- 7 inch HD capacitive screen, touch screen
- Display Mode: 16:9
- 1024*600 resolution, better than 800*480
- Support 1080P HD videos
- Android 11 operation system
- 8-Cores 2.0 GHz CPU processor
- Arm Mali-G72 MP3 @ 800MHz GPU
- 64GB ROM, 8GB RAM
- Inbuilt Android navigation GPS system, external GPS antenna
- Support many 2D/3D maps, IGO, Sygic, Tomtom, etc
- Free to use igo or sygic maps, google maps also compatible
- Built-in Wi-Fi, support phone hotspot
- 2 USB ports in one USB cable
- Bluetooth hands free phone calls function
- Support Bluetooth streaming music
- Support steering wheel controls
- Support aftermarket rear view camera video input
- Keep using factory Q5 radio and CD player
- Apple Carplay integrated, it also supports Android Auto
10.25 inch Audi Q5 Screen Upgrade
The factory screen from Audi Q5 is a small 6.2 inch non touch screen. This new Android Q5 Android screen head unit comes with a larger 7 inch screen, so you need to use a new frame around the screen. There’s a mounting frame included in the package to replace the factory frame. Currently we only have the frame for left hand driving Audi A4/Q5/A5 models, not available for right hand driving. If your Audi A4, A5 or Q5 is right hand driving, you can install a new 10.25″ Andi Q5 touch screen unit.
Below is another 10.25 inch Audi Q5 android screen for a left hand drive model:
Note: There are different UI available, the interface can be set in factory settings, you can choose to set to the best one you like.
If your car is Audi A5 or Audi A4, the mounting frame is different, you can check 10.25″ Audi A5 A4 Android head unit here.
Overall, some people may like 10.25 inch screen upgrade, others like the OEM looking 7 inch Android screen head unit, both are available. They are with the same Android system, same features, just the appearance and the screen are different, prices are different, so you can choose either one for your car.