Aftermarket iDrive BMW X1 E84 GPS Navigation Bluetooth Radio RDS iPod Head unit
Note: Make sure your car has aux function and your aux works well, if your car does not have aux or aux does not work, this unit can not work for your car.
Custom design car GPS nav for BMW X1 E84 comes out. Take a look at our BMW X1 E84 GPS navigation system, Bluetooth, FM/AM car radio, RDS, USB port, SD card slots, eversing video input, etc . The home screen and menu are similar to original BMW navigation interface and controllable via the iDrive copy controller that slots in by the handbrake. The BMW X1 GPS nav does not have DVD function built-in, because you can keep your original CD player in the dash.
This BMW X1 E84 navigation can fit: 2010- sDrive18i, 2010- xDrive18i, 2011- sDrive20i, 2011- xDrive20i, 2010-2011 xDrive25i, 2012- sDrive28i, 2009-2011 xDrive28i (N52), 2011- xDrive28i (N20), 2012 xDrive35i
With 8" large HD screen, the BMW X1 nav unit replaces the BMW X1's storage cabinet. Unlike the normal in-dash car DVD gps, the BMW X1 GPS don't replace the in-dash CD player or car radio, so your original CD player and car radio can work as normal.
>> The original BMW X1 E84 head unit, this unit can fit the dashboard as below:
>> After installation of our head unit for BMW X1 E84 navigation GPS:
You can check the installation instructions for this BMW X1 navigation unit via this page: http://www.dvdgpsnav.com/blog/installation-instruction-for-bmw-x1-e84-navigation-dvd-gps-head-unit/
1. If your car has 2 fiber optc cables from original plug, then you need to move these fiber optic cables to connect your original CD.
2. Some BMW X1 has no aux cables from factory plug, you should find them and connect them with out plug's aux cables.
If there's no sound after installation, you can check this page to solve: http://www.dvdgpsnav.com/blog/about-sound-questions-of-bmw-x1-gps-navigation-unit-installation-tips/
- BMW X1 E84 Nav GPS is special for BMW E84 X1 from year 2009 to 2014
- with the latest ARM11 program to develop high performance multimedia car dvd with the functions of navigation, audio&video, entertainment and etc.
- with RAM 256, support hard disk 500G and HD map
- GPS navigation firmware: SiRF Prima, CPU: ARM11, 800MHZ. WinCE6.0 platform
- The bmw x1 navigation has more video decoding capabilities, maximum support 1024*768, with MP5, MTK1389L decoding chip
- Play media sources from SD, USB, iPod or original CD player, high resolution delivers better and sharper digital picture
- GUI similar to original BMW navigation
- Built-in GPS navigation, get rif of complex road, the bmw x1 gps delivers drivers detail traffic and travel info
- Bluetooth function built-in, make and receive hands-free phone call, with phone book, support A2DP
- Digital TV(DVB-T, ISDB-T) is optional
- can connect iPod or iPhone 4/4S, with an extra standard iPod adapter included, you can control iPod music through touch screen
- Support touch screen
- Built-in TDA7703 FM/AM radio module, support RDS
- 4 X 45W amplifier output.(TDA7388)
- Support USB 2.0 high speed OTG, with a USB cable
- Support steering wheel control
- Rear view camera input: You can connect a rear view camera(optional) for parking, which secures your driving and reversing safely and easily
- Push-button control: a button control device can be used for easy operation
The menu and interface
The controller slots in by the handbrake.
What's in the package:
- BMW X1 E84 GPS unit
- 8GB SD card with IGO maps(gift)
- GPS antenna
- iPod cable
- USB cable
- Power cable
- Small speaker
- RCA cables
- User manual
- Installation manual
Still have a question? Just feel free to Ask a Question
>> Hi, we can ship to South Africa, this is the old model which is not available anymore, you can check our new android gps for 2011 BMW X1 via this link: http://www.dvdgpsnav.com/8-android-bmw-x1-navigation-gps-system-head-unit-with-bluetooth-sd-usb-tv-dvd-player-optional.html (Posted on 5/18/17)
- matt g
>> Yes, this BMW X1 navigation unit fits 2013 BMW X1, as long as the car does not have factory screen and there's working aux function from your car. (Posted on 9/15/16)
>> Yes, this BMW X1 navigation can fit and work for your 2015 BMW X1, as long as your car has a working aux. (Posted on 7/20/16)
>> Yes, it can fit your BMW x1, it doesn't matter if your car has bluetooth or fiber output or not, our BMW X1 navigation unit has Bluetooth and mic built-in. (Posted on 3/23/16)