Android BMW X5 E53 DVD GPS Navigation Head unit Radio Navi Bluetooth USB
This multimedia navigation head unit is custom made for BMW X5 E53 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006 year, supporting steering wheel controls and back up camera video displaying, supporting Bluetooth hands free phone calling function for both Android phones and iPhone, supporting 1080p HD videos, with navigation system supporting 2D/3D HD maps.
Latest Version: This Android BMW X5 E53 radio navigation has been upgraded with Android 7.1 system now!
Main Features and Specifications:
- Android 7.1 operation system
- 1024*600 HD digital 7 inch capacitive screen
- Multi touch screen operation
- Built in GPS navigation system
- Support 3D digital navigation maps
- Bluetooth hands free phone calling function, support both Android phones and iPhone
- Support Bluetooth streaming music, A2DP
- With car DVD player, replacing factory BMW X5 E53 CD player
- Allow to watch DVD videos while driving, you can set it on or off in settings
- With FM/AM radio tuner, replacing factory BMW X5 E53 radio
- With USB connection and USB cable
- Two USB2.0 ports, one support OTG-USB
- Compatible with external 1000GB Hard Disk via USB port
- 2 TF card slots, one for media playing, one for GPS maps
- 1080P HD video playing via TF Card or USB
- Support steering wheel controls
- Support back up camera video input, backup camera optional
- Built in WiFi module, easy to connect internet in BMW X5 E53
- Mirror-Link function built in, Easyconnect
- Support DVR camera(optional), USB port
- Built in 4*50W amplifier, EQ settings
- 1.6GHz frequency high speed quad cores Cortex A9 CPU
- High speed DDR3 2GB RAM storage
- 16GB high speed eMMC Flash, ROM 16GB
- Low Leakage,high performance 28nm HKMG technology
For BMW X5 E53 with business CD and radio
If your BMW E53 X5 just comes with business CD and car radio(not with a 7" or 4.3" screen in the dash) and non DSP amplifier, installation is very easy, you will not need to modify wires whiling installing. However, if your car has DSP amplifier and without a large screen in the dash, our unit does not support your DSP amplifier, you will need to splice our 8 speaker wires to connect your 8 speaker wires for each car door speaker directly to get sound.
For BMW X5 E53 with a 7" or 4.3" screen in the dashboard
You will need to use our 6m long cable with both 17 round pins and 40 flat pins connectors to connect your 17 pins or 40 pins plug under the trunk. This Android E53 navigation can support your DSP amplifier(if your car has it) with 98% possibilities according to our experience before. You can run the long cable under the carpet along the door frames, remove the back seat to get access to the trunk, and hid the wires behind the cover panel in the trunk. DVDGPSNAV will send you this long cable for free.
Still have a question? Just feel free to Ask a Question
- Jeff K.