This Android head unit is special for 2003-2010 BMW E60 M5 with factory OEM 6.5 inch small screen or 8.8 inch large screen and with aux function. If your BMW E60 M5 does not have aux function, you will need to add the small amplifier option to get sound from this BMW E60 Android head unit to your car speakers.
Why buy aftermarket BMW E60 Android Navigation Head Unit from DVDGPSNAV?
- Our BMW E60 Android head unit comes with 3 different UI available: NBT, EVO, ID6, which can be set in settings, that means you will have 3 different interfaces on screen
- Keep factory radio and CD working, you can easily switch between the old menu and new Android menu on one screen
- Factory direct price, top quality, and excellent service for both pre-sales and after-sales
- Two years warranty, double testing before shipment
- Free Android maps available worldwide, lifttime update is also free
- Software or firmware update is also free when available
- Separate screen unit and main unit, so screen will not get very hot
- 15% OFF for payment via bank transfer or western union
8.8 inch large HD capacitive screen
High definition 1280*480 resolution
Responsive touch screen
Android 4.4 operation system(BMW E60 navigation with wince OS here)
High Speed 1.6GHz CPU processor
16GB Applied high speed eMMC Flash, ROM 16GB
High speed storage,RAM DDR3 1GB
Inbuilt GPS navigation system
FREE GPS maps with a 8GB SD card, support Google maps
Support 3D digital GPS maps
Bluetooth hands free phone calling function
Support Bluetooth music A2DP
Two USB2.0 ports
With SD card slot
Inbuilt WiFi module, external WiFi antenna
Keep factory car radio and CD working after installation
External one din DVD player optional(+60USD)
Support 1080P HD video decode playing via TF Card or USB
Connect to CAN-BUS system
Support steering wheel controls
Support rear view camera video input(RCA connector)
NOTE BEFORE ORDERING:
If you want to make sure if this e60 Android navigation unit fit and work with your car, you can send us your car information for further checking, including the following to our email of email@example.com.
1. Exact car model and manufacture year
2. Clear dashboard picture from your car, including factory screen and MENU button.
3. Car has working Aux function or not? This post will tell you how to check Aux
Attention: This BMW e60 Android head unit does not work for e60 with talk detection button near the MENU button, you can see this button below:
It only works for BMW e60 with only one MENU button as below:
If you have any questions or inquries, just feel free to contact us.
Still have a question? Just feel free to Ask a Question
(Posted on 7/21/17)